Copyright PolyMar Enterprises, Inc. 2011. All Rights Reserved.
View Our Products
To inquire about our products, request data sheets or find out about pricing, please complete the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Product Information Request Form
Contact Us Today To Learn More About Our Competitively Priced Chemical Products.
PolyMar is a leading Impact Modifier supplier and distributor. Our Impact Modifiers come from the world's leading producers are well known for offering superior extrusion processing behavior.
Benefits of PolyMar's free-flowing acrylic powder Impact Modifiers are:
- Excellent Impact-Strength Efficiency
- Superior Weatherability
- Good Product Appearance
- Better mechanical properties
- Better dimensional stability
- Great thermal stability
- Low dust and odor
- Narrow particle size distribution
- Color durability
- Retention of mechanical properties under long-term exposure to outdoor UV light.
PolyMar supplies Impact Modifiers in multiple grades. Common applications include window profiles, siding, door frames, outdoor furniture, pipes and fittings, profiles and molded injection parts.
PolyMar Enterprises is also a Processing Aids supplier. Our Acrylic Processing Aids are available in multiple grades and are used to improve the processibility and properties of PVC products in PVC formulations.
Benefits of PolyMar's Processing Aids include:
- Accelerated Fusion Speed
- Increased Productivity
- Decreased Processing Temperature
- Better Dispersion of Additives into PVC
- More homogenous of PVC
- Lower pinhole, flow marks and melt fractures
- Improved vacuum formability and foam extrudability
- Better Surface Gloss and Quality
- Improved tensile properties, impact efficiency and welding strength